AUTOMATIC DOSING OF MOLTEN PARAFFIN FOR ALL TYPES OF CONTAINERS
Principle of operation
The function of the paraffin dispenser, developed by Amitech, is to automatically dose molten paraffin into all types of containers (trays, tube racks, racks, …).
The machine is mainly composed of a custom-made rack transport trolley and an automatic system to perform the following functions:
- Melts and maintains the temperature of paraffin from plates or granules in two independent melting tanks,
- Maintains the temperature of the paraffin in the dispensing arm,
- Regulation of the paraffin level of the arm from the paraffin available in the cast iron tanks,
- Priming the distribution circuits,
- Distribution of the molten paraffin in the tubes by gravity dosing,
- Emptying the distribution arm.
A specific metrology function allows the volume of each dosing channel to be adjusted. Up to 10 paraffin dispensing channels can be set up on the unit.
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||120 x 80 x 50 cm|
|Power supply||230 V | 50 Hz | 16A|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
Customer service has always been a priority for Bentley Instruments. We guarantee our customers prompt assistance for optimum productivity.
In order to guarantee the highest level of productivity, our team of technicians takes care of installation, training and diagnostics remotely and locally.
The FreshDesk platform is available by registering and gives you access to our e-service platform: e-ticket service to ask our engineers about your problems, technical databases (equipment history, technical notes, manuals...), diagnostic tools (problem/solution), worldwide network of production engineers and after-sales service for a quick and interactive assistance at your disposal at any time.
BENTLEY INSTRUMENTS EU
ZA Brunehaut 840 rue Curie
62161 Maroeuil - France
+33 (0)2 85 52 90 73
Fax : +33 (0)3 20 09 87 12
BENTLEY INSTRUMENTS INC.
4004 Peavey Rd Chaska
Minnesota 55318 - USA
+1 952 448 7600
+1 952 368 3355