Innovation, the driving force behind our philosophy
“Our solutions are continually being envisioned and developed to set the standards of reliability, precision and ease of use for the dairy industry. Bentley Instruments has always been at the forefront of progress. Our engineers have pioneered the philosophy of computer control of milk analysis equipments by combining standard computer electronics with rugged instruments to improve and simplify laboratory analysis. We were also the first, back in 1991, to start using flow cytometry for the analysis of milk hygienic quality with the BactoCount and Somacount bacteria and somatic cells counters. This technology has now become an international standard and is used worldwide by the majority of laboratories. The BactoCount was the first instrument to be ISO 16140 certified as an alternative method to the ISO 4833 reference method for the enumeration of the total flora in raw milk. By implementing these new technologies, Bentley Instruments has become a major player in analytical instrumentation for the dairy industry.”
Pierre Broutin – CEO Western Europe
More than 35 years of presence and experience
- Development of innovative, scalable, high-performance, reliable and long-lasting analytical solutions for the dairy industry,
- Excellent technical support with a high level of commitment from our teams in order to guarantee operational conditions on a daily basis,
- Establishment of a daily partnership to assist the laboratories in the development of their activity.
Through our innovations, we have gained a strong recognition and presence on the specialized market of milk and dairy products analysis. Today we export more than 70% of our analyzers, with a constant increase of market share.
Your success is our first priority
Quality: Our instruments are robust, open and upgradable to fit your needs and support your growth over the long term.
Simplicity: we envision and develop all our instruments to be simple and intuitive to use and maintain.
Innovation: our internationally recognized and protected expertise in the field of dairy analysis offers exclusive solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
Customization: located near Lille (France), our European R&D Center is specialized in the development of new analytical and automation solutions. Our R&D team is also qualified to conduct feasibility studies in order to develop solutions tailored to your needs.
Assistance : our technical team guarantees daily operation and a high level of commitment. We provide all types of services: phone and Internet support, preventive or curative maintenance…
ROI: our instruments determine the fine composition of milk and dairy products and give the dairy testing laboratories the power to streamline their production.
A service entirely dedicated to your success
Our service is based on three fundamental aspects:
- Reliable instruments: Bentley Instruments specializes in producing robust, easy-to-use and reliable instruments. They have all been developed to ensure their durability over time.
- Technical assistance: our technical team has a high level of commitment and guarantees daily operation. By phone, Internet, online platform, or on site, our technicians will assist you to quickly diagnose and solve potential hardware and sofwtare issues in order to maintain optimal laboratory productivity.
- Local representatives: Our representatives in over 60 countries also guarantee local service and support.
Are you looking for high-performance analytical methods?
To further improve the quality of your finished products?
To optimize your production?
Contact us by filling in your information in our contact form below.
Development & production of equipment for milk and dairy products analysis
Development of new applications for the analysis and optimal valorisation of milk and dairy products
Development & Exclusive Distribution of Automation Solutions
Worldwide distribution of analytical and automation solutions
Manufacturing & Distribution of CRMs and Total Flora/IBC ISO 17043 Proficiency Tests for optimal methods standardization
BENTLEY INSTRUMENTS EU
ZA Brunehaut 840 rue Curie
62161 Maroeuil - France
+33 (0)2 85 52 90 73
Fax : +33 (0)3 20 09 87 12
BENTLEY INSTRUMENTS INC.
4004 Peavey Rd Chaska
Minnesota 55318 - USA
+1 952 448 7600
+1 952 368 3355